Hegemonic

Ati descoperit un proiect interesant pe Kickstarter? Deschideti un topic si poate gasiti si alti useri interesati de joc.
adrim
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: euro-epic

Re: Hegemonic

18 Feb 2014, 14:01

Ha ha. In iarna au spus ca nu pot sa trimita jocurile ca nu erau gata monedele vietii. Acum au venit monedele separat, dar nu avem inca jocurile. Minunat!

mihai
Special Meeple
Special Meeple

18 Feb 2014, 14:04

:)))

DanielIndru
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: Going Cardboard

18 Feb 2014, 14:35

Eu stiu sigur ca am ales 30 x 1 + 20 x 5.
Sa vina si jocul acuma.

mihai
Special Meeple
Special Meeple

20 Feb 2014, 11:38

We've been shipping more days than the Post Office has even been open for over a month now, but we still have a few hundred orders to fill...
Last week we finished up all of the EU orders including those who had only partial left overs needed from Essen. We also finished up most all of the Future Coins orders and USA Dice orders (including retailers).

This week we've been working on getting out the LATE BIRD reward for the Future Coins campaign (those who ordered Hegemonic on the Coins campaign). That finished today and we've started doing the Foreign (Canada and non-EU) orders for people who participated in both the Hegemonic & Coins campaign. That should be done by late this week.

Next week we'll be back to the Dice campaign to fulfill the foreign (Canada & non-EU) orders.

Then comes the orders that already had their Hegemonic shipped early and still need coins/bags or dice from us.

THE BAD NEWS (for coin backers):

We've started to run out of some coins. Mainly cause of the people changing their orders in Backerkit after we placed our initial orders (which were all padded by over 40% more coins then needed) and cause of a huge amount of lost coins in the postal system.

As such, we're now totally out of 100,000s and 250s coins and expect to run out of 200s this week. Don't panic as most coins orders have been shipped, but some of you will get a note stating that we'll need your paypal account to refund you. We will be getting a very small amount back from Europe eventually (2-3 months) and a total restock of coins in about 6 months. Those who want to wait we'll try to work with.

Since we are out of these coins we can't make any more Collectors Sets. While we had some made, it's not enough to fill all orders. So we are only sending 1 collector set per order and refunding the rest at this point. Again, most orders already went out filled completely - this pertains only to the remaining orders.
I've done a spot audit... I find that 16% more 250s and 100k coins were ordered after 3/26/13 which is when we had to submit our order for the manufacturer. We actually ordered 45% more of those coins than the original counts. That should have left us about 30% extra coins then was ordered by backers. We did sell some for a short time on MinionGames.com (they are off-line now) as we thought we had plenty. That only amounted to less then 1%. Some extras went to Essen to be sold and fill orders (again a small % of the overall) and more went to Germany for fulfillment, which they still have a small quantity left that will get routed back to the USA. The rest all we can figure went to the post office cause of lost/theft. We had to reship a lot of coins. At this point it looks like 15-20% of the coins went to the Post Office and not customers. Obviously we didn't count on that amount of loss and their "Insurance" is a load of crap as we've not gotten anything or heard any word from them after multiple claims.

So as you can imagine, we planned for issues but not this LARGE of an issue. We're sorry it's taking so long but the packing of the coins was much more of a headache then ever expected with nearly 2500 special hand picked custom orders.

mihai
Special Meeple
Special Meeple

20 Feb 2014, 11:41

si acum si o veste buna: am primit un aviz de la posta romana, am avut ieri o incercare esuata de a luat coletul (din cauza unei persoane din fata mea care avea de ridicat 19 colete!!! - probabil f multe Hegemonic :) ).

Azi am mers din nou, de data aceasta cu succes.

In cutie:

2 bucati de Hegemonic
2 Seturi de saculeti
60 monezi de 1
20 monezi de 5
20 monezi de 10

Deci putem considera acest thread inchis, astept pe cei trei muschetari sa ma contacteze pe privat sa definitivam ultimele detalii.

adrim
King Meeple
King Meeple

20 Feb 2014, 12:11

YUPI!

mihai
Special Meeple
Special Meeple

14 Apr 2014, 12:28

...and...:)

"Hello, this is Oliver Kiley, the designer of Hegemonic. First, I want to thank all of you, our backers, again for both your enthusiasm and support in backing Hegemonic out of the gate, as well as for your patience during the long road to delivery.

Creating Hegemonic was a labor of love. I wanted to break the 4X gameplay formula and provide a different experience coupled with great production quality. Hopefully you all now have your copies and can experience that for yourself. But it is worth repeating that without your tremendous support during the campaign we never would have made the game, let alone reached the stretch goals that ultimately made the final game just that much better. So thank you most sincerely.

Hopefully by now you have had (or will have soon) a chance to play the game. In the interest of seeing the game grow beyond our dedicated backers, I encourage everyone that uses BoardGameGeek (BGG) to go and rate the game (however you feel it should be rated, no pressure!) and leave a comment if so inclined. Talk to your friends, game groups, online communities, and local game stores about Hegemonic too. Raising games to greater awareness is a grassroots effort – anything you all are willing to do is most appreciated and valued.

On that note, I’m always very open and receptive to feedback on my designs – so don’t hesitate to leave a comment here or on BGG at Hegemonic Page – I will read it and make my best effort to respond in kind. I love talking about designs, and I’m of the opinion that nothing is ever really finished or perfect (so there may be more in store for Hegemonic in the future!). So, if you have ideas or thoughts, please share them if you’d like.

If you are curious to see what others are saying about the game, I recently posted a round-up of all the reviews that have been completed as well as a cross-section of BGG comments. Feel free to take a look and if there is something I’ve missed – let me know. Here’s the link for the round-up:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/115 ... t-round-up

I want to thank each of you again your support and patience. Production and delivery took longer than expected, but hopefully you have your copy in hand and can get down to doing what games do best; being played.

Best wishes and keep in touch.

Thank you, ~Oliver Kiley"

DanielIndru
King Meeple
King Meeple
Custom Rank: Going Cardboard

18 May 2014, 16:16

Am desfacut si eu jocul dupa multe luni si am constatat ca nu am primit acest badge care era stretch goal la $50.000:

Restul lumii l-a primit?

adrim
King Meeple
King Meeple

18 May 2014, 17:07

Nu.

Return to “Kickstarter”